The Place

The place for all your warhammer, 40k, LOTR and warmachine scenery. Scenic bases, custom paint jobs, how to's and much much more.



Friday 10 February 2012

Some more Scenic bases....At last.

Well it's been a while but I've been a busy little Bee, here are my new scenic bases in 25mm and 60mm. These are all currently on my ebay page, the link you can find on the right hand side of this page.
Alternatively you can email me directly on hawkmanmodels@hotmail.com for a slightly better price
Thanks for looking and don't forget to drop a comment below so that I know what you all think.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I'm a big fan of well thought-out and finished bases and these here are spot on. I also love how your scenery is practical for gaming and looks amazing too. Would you mind if I share some of your work on my blog if I post links back here?

    ReplyDelete